BFT Deimos BT
Electromechanical automation for rack sliding gates
weighing up to 500 kg, residential use.
BFT Deimos BT Features
• Low voltage irreversible gearmotor, which offers great versatility and extreme safety.
• Design and practicality: great aesthetic innovation and improved guard solidity.
• Safe and simplified release manoeuvre by means of the new ergonomic knob.
• Anti-squash safety provided by a special electronic device adjustable both on opening and closing, and inverts the direction in case of obstacles.
• In case of power supply failure, operation is guaranteed by a back up battery unit (SB BAT) inside the motor casing. Supplied upon request.
• Easier access to the control panel provided by the control board located on the front.
• Built-in double-channel rolling code receiver.
• Control panel prearranged for the EElink protocol.
• Available in the inductive limit switch version (by using the FCM KIT)
AUD $949.00 Inc GST
1x Deimos BT 24V operator with incorporated control board and rolling code receiver
1x Mitto 2 12V double-channel rolling-code transmitter
BFT Deimos BT Specifications
|Single-phase power supply
||230 V ± 10%, 50 Hz
|Max. leaf weight
||5000 N (~500 kg)
||4 mm (14 teeth)
||electronic torque limiter
||mechanical release with knob
|No. manoeuvres in 24 hours
|Type of limit switch
||electromechanical or inductive
||from -15° to + 60°C
|Degree of protection
||70 N (~ 7 kg)
Irreversible type electromechanical operator for the automation of sliding gates for residential use
• DEIMOS BT is provided with a control board placed at the front of the motor
• release knob
• electronic torque limiter
• back up battery kit (optional)
• integrated double-channel rolling-code receiver
• Adjustable slow down (QSC-D MA board only)
• Main specifications: supply 230 V ± 10% 50Hz
• motor 24V dc
• power 70W
• leaf speed 12m/min
• max leaf weight 5000N.